FALSE
20% PROFIT £38.00

DSQUARED2 DARK BLUE GRADIENT TEE

Regular price £228.00 Sale price£190.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

DETAILS

-Iron at 110° c max
-Do not bleach
-Wet cleaning
-Wash at 30° c
-Do not tumble dry
-Short sleeves
-Solid colour
-Round collar
-Jersey

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like