DSQUARED2 COOLGUY STONEWASH DISTRESSED JEANS IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £91.80
DSQUARED2 COOLGUY STONEWASH DISTRESSED JEANS IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £91.80

DSQUARED2 COOLGUY STONEWASH DISTRESSED JEANS IN BLUE

Regular price £550.80 Sale price£459.00
/
Tax included.

SIZE
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • blue
  • cotton-blend
  • stretch-cotton
  • distressed effect
  • whiskering effect at the thighs
  • stonewashed
  • logo patch to the rear
  • button fly fastening
  • belt loops
  • slim cut

Composition

Outer: Cellulose 100%, Cotton 92%, Polyester 6%, Spandex/Elastane 2%

Lining: Polyester 65%, Cotton 35%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like