DSQUARED2 COOL GUY JEANS IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £102.60
DSQUARED2 COOL GUY JEANS IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £102.60
DSQUARED2 COOL GUY JEANS IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £102.60

DSQUARED2 COOL GUY JEANS IN BLUE

Regular price £615.60 Sale price£513.00
/
Tax included.

SIZE
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Worn effect
  • Faded
  • Logo
  • Medium wash
  • High waisted
  • Button closing
  • Five pockets
  • Hand wash
  • Do not dry clean
  • Do not bleach
  • Do not tumble dry
  • Iron at 110° c max
Width at end 15.0 cm
Composition 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Made In Romania

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like