DSQUARED2 CATEN TWINS CAP IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £27.90

DSQUARED2 CATEN TWINS CAP IN BLACK

Regular price £167.40 Sale price£139.50
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • black/multicolour
  • cotton
  • embroidered motif
  • embroidered slogan
  • distressed finish
  • curved peak
  • touch-strap fastening

Composition

Cotton 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like