DSQUARED2 BRAND CAP IN BURGUNDY
20% PROFIT £27.55
FALSE
20% PROFIT £27.55
DSQUARED2 BRAND CAP IN BURGUNDY
20% PROFIT £27.55

DSQUARED2 BRAND CAP IN BURGUNDY

Regular price £165.30 Sale price£137.75
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

cotton
distressed finish
embroidered to the front
embroidered logo to the back
curved peak
adjustable strap to the back
Composition
Cotton 100%

Washing instructions
Hand Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like