DOLCE & GABBANA - SLIM LEG DENIM JEANS - BLACK
20% PROFIT £90.25

DOLCE & GABBANA - SLIM LEG DENIM JEANS - BLACK

Regular price £541.50 Sale price£451.25
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
slim-leg denim jeans If you’re going to do casual, you may as well make it worth looking at. Dolce & Gabbana are the perfect go-to for laid-back styling with a luxurious finish. Made from stretch cotton-denim, these slim-leg jeans from Dolce & Gabbana feature belt loops, a button and concealed fly fastening, a five pocket design and a logo plaque to the back. Made in Italy Composition Cotton 98%, Spandex/Elastane 2% Washing instructions Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like