FALSE
20% PROFIT £46.54

DOLCE & GABBANA -SKINNY STRETCH W-DISTRESSED DETAILS

Regular price £279.23 Sale price£232.69
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Five-pocket skinny jeans in light blue washed stretch denim with repaired rips:
• Slim fit
• Concealed zipper and button fastening
• Branded metal plate on the back

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like