FALSE
20% PROFIT £56.05
DOLCE & GABBANA - POLO SHIRT - BLACK
20% PROFIT £56.05

DOLCE & GABBANA - POLO SHIRT - BLACK

Regular price £336.30 Sale price£280.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Botton piqué polo shirt with rubberized plate featuring the Dolce&Gabbana logo: • Regular fit • Short sleeves • Button fastenings • The piece measures 72 cm - 28.3 inches from the rear collar seam on a size IT 48

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like