false
20% PROFIT £36.00
DOLCE & GABBANA - LOGO PLAQUE  ROUND NECK T-SHIRT - WHITE
20% PROFIT £36.00

DOLCE & GABBANA - LOGO PLAQUE ROUND NECK T-SHIRT - WHITE

Regular price £216.00 Sale price£180.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Dolce & Gabbana - Logo plaque T-shirt : fresh up your casual wear this season with this Optical white cotton logo plaque T-shirt from Dolce & Gabbana. Featuring - round neck, short sleeves, a logo to the chest, a straight hem and a relaxed fit. - Made in Italy - Machine Wash - 100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like