DJK NINJA LOGO CAP BLACK / YELLOW
20% PROFIT £10.00
DJK NINJA LOGO CAP BLACK / YELLOW
20% PROFIT £10.00
DJK NINJA LOGO CAP BLACK / YELLOW
20% PROFIT £10.00

DJK NINJA LOGO CAP BLACK / YELLOW

Regular price£50.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way

Product Of DJK International. Head of the family, our immortal Ninja. The Ninja logo cap is crafted from 100% cotton, conjoined at the centre to a breathable mesh back, closed with a single line adjustable pop closure. To the curved peak is a variety of hand assembled distressed finishes, giving the cap a utilitarian effect. The cap is finished with an embroidered large Ninja logo to the front and ninja detailing throughout the caps’ inner. Designed in Belfast.    

  • Hand finished distressed gabardine
  • Single line adjustable pop closure
  • 100% cotton body
  • Designed in Belfast
  • Embroidered Ninja frontal logo
  • Ninja detailing throughout
  • Curved peak

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like