DJK GEO BACK PRINT T-SHIRT BLACK
20% PROFIT £12.00
DJK GEO BACK PRINT T-SHIRT BLACK
20% PROFIT £12.00
DJK GEO BACK PRINT T-SHIRT BLACK
20% PROFIT £12.00

DJK GEO BACK PRINT T-SHIRT BLACK

Regular price£60.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Product Of DJK International. Core, a modernised visual interpretation of the DJK Family. Intended for everyday use. The Geo logo t-shirt is crafted from an ultra soft, premium cotton tailored for a contemporary fit. The T-Shirt is completed with a screen printed Geo logo to the back. Designed in Belfast.

  • Screen Printed Geo Logo Back print
  • Ribbed round neck collar
  • Designed in Belfast
  • 100% premium soft cotton
  • Slim fit. Cut with our own unique DJK fit. For a more relaxed fit take the next size up.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like