DIOR OBLIQUE JACQUARD BELT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £82.80
DIOR OBLIQUE JACQUARD BELT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £82.80
DIOR OBLIQUE JACQUARD BELT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £82.80

DIOR OBLIQUE JACQUARD BELT IN BLACK

Regular price £496.80 Sale price£414.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The 35 mm belt is adjustable in length and is crafted in beige and black Dior Oblique jacquard and lined with black grained calfskin. The palladium-finish brass buckle is subtly embellished with an engraved 'DIOR' signature. The belt can be paired with any casual attire.
  • Beige and black Dior Oblique jacquard
  • Engraved 'DIOR' signature
  • Palladium-finish brass buckle
  • Adjustable length
  • Width: 35 mm
  • Made in Italy

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like