DIOR B22 LOW TRAINER IN WHITE AND GREEN
20% PROFIT £176.40
DIOR B22 LOW TRAINER IN WHITE AND GREEN
20% PROFIT £176.40
DIOR B22 LOW TRAINER IN WHITE AND GREEN
20% PROFIT £176.40

DIOR B22 LOW TRAINER IN WHITE AND GREEN

Regular price £1,058.40 Sale price£882.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • White and green technical mesh
  • Black and white smooth calfskin
  • 'DIOR' signature on the side
  • Low-top
  • Nylon tongue and lace-up closure
  • Nylon and calfskin lining
  • Sculpted white rubber outsole with black edging
  • Welded construction
  • Dust bag included

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like