CP LENS SHORTS BLUE
20% PROFIT £26.60

CP LENS SHORTS BLUE

Regular price £159.60 Sale price£133.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
C.P Company Lens Cotton-Jersey Cargo Shorts. Crafted in soft cotton jersey. Features an elasticated waist with drawstring. Side hand pockets. Flap pocket with press stud fastening and iconic lens badge on left thigh.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like