CP COMPANY BURNT ORCHE TEE
20% PROFIT £14.25
CP COMPANY BURNT ORCHE TEE
20% PROFIT £14.25

CP COMPANY BURNT ORCHE TEE

Regular price £85.50 Sale price£71.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

CP company classic cotton crew neck short sleeves, drop shoulder, straight hem. Composition Cotton 100%. Washing instructions - Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like