CP COMPANY WHITE CARGO SHORTS
20% PROFIT £36.10

CP COMPANY WHITE CARGO SHORTS

Regular price £216.60 Sale price£180.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

White CP Company cargo shorts. Featuring a button up pocket on the left leg. The classic lense will attract attention for sure.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like