FALSE
20% PROFIT £133.95
CP COMPANY TAYLON L HOODED LENS JACKET IN QUIET GREY
20% PROFIT £133.95

CP COMPANY TAYLON L HOODED LENS JACKET IN QUIET GREY

Regular price £803.70 Sale price£669.75
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

CP Company padded coat in a quiet grey with a lens sleeve and dual zips. 100% nylon, weather resistant.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like