false
20% PROFIT £23.75

CP COMPANY SWIM SHORTS BLUE

Regular price £142.50 Sale price£118.75
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

CP Company Chrome Logo Swim Shorts. Crafted in CP Company's signature chrome fabric - inspired by military canvas - these garment-dyed swim shorts feature a lustrous orange base and a soft mesh inner. Engineered with a drawstring waist, they're detailed with multiple pockets and the iconic CP brand patch.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like