FALSE
20% PROFIT £39.90

CP COMPANY STRETCH SATEEN GARMENT DYED UTILITY BOTTOMS

Regular price £239.40 Sale price£199.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Cut with a slightly tapered leg in a regular fit, these men's utility pants feature slanted hand pockets, reinforced belt loops, and spacious and secure cargo compartments at each leg. Engineered in our lightweight Stretch Sateen, a matte cotton textile with built-in extensibility, for a flexible and durable fit.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like