CP COMPANY SHORT JACKET NYLON GARMENT DYED
20% PROFIT £81.70
CP COMPANY SHORT JACKET NYLON GARMENT DYED
20% PROFIT £81.70

CP COMPANY SHORT JACKET NYLON GARMENT DYED

Regular price £490.20 Sale price£408.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The Short Jacket Nylon Garment Dyed is highly insulating and has been filled with 90/10 duck down/feather. Garment dyed to create a unique fog grey finish, the zip fastened placket has been paired with funnel style collar, subtle patch logo branding and two zipped pockets on the hips.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like