CP COMPANY RAISED FLEECE LENS SHORTS IN BURNT OCHRE
20% PROFIT £31.35

CP COMPANY RAISED FLEECE LENS SHORTS IN BURNT OCHRE

Regular price £188.10 Sale price£156.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Elasticated drawstring waist

- Slanted hand pockets

- Lens detail

- Drawcord adjusters at leg

- Washed

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like