FALSE
20% PROFIT £23.75
CP COMPANY PATCH LOGO SWIM SHORTS
20% PROFIT £23.75

CP COMPANY PATCH LOGO SWIM SHORTS

Regular price £142.50 Sale price£118.75
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

C.P. Company’s black swim shorts, which are crafted from Chrome – a woven multifilament fabric that’s water and wind-repellent. They’re lined with mesh for extra support, fitting to a comfortable elasticated drawstring waist with side slip pockets and a logo patch at the cuff.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like