FALSE
20% PROFIT £15.20

CP COMPANY LOGO PRINT GREEN T - SHIRT

Regular price £91.20 Sale price£76.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

A short sleeve t-shirt with a ribbed crew neck, finished with the classic C.P. Company logo printed at the chest. Crafted in a durable jersey made from the finest grade of Makò cotton, for a fine and breathable fit that's far more durable than standard cotton textiles.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like