CP COMPANY LIGHT FLEECE GARMENT DYED LENS CARGO SHORTS CORNSTALK
20% PROFIT £26.60

CP COMPANY LIGHT FLEECE GARMENT DYED LENS CARGO SHORTS CORNSTALK

Regular price £159.60 Sale price£133.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way

Made with a lightweight cotton fleece offering a flexible fit, and garment dyed for an increased chromatic depth and intensity throughout the piece.

- Elasticated drawstring waist

- Hand pockets

- Lens detail cargo pocket

- Knee length

- Garment dyed

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like