CP COMPANY LENS SWEATSHIRT
20% PROFIT £31.35

CP COMPANY LENS SWEATSHIRT

Regular price £188.10 Sale price£156.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Enhance your classic collection with this Lens Sweatshirt. Constructed with long sleeves and a crew neckline, this sweatshirt then comes features a soft cotton material and ribbed trims for a simple yet stylish look. The look is finished with a zipped pocket to the left sleeve which is then further emblazoned with the brands signature goggle lens for a classic high profile look and an instant designer statement appeal.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like