FALSE
20% PROFIT £27.55

CP COMPANY - LENS SWEATER - GREY

Regular price £165.30 Sale price£137.75
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

A low-key edit of our classic sweatshirt, cut with a snug crew neck collar, ribbed trims, and our iconic Lens detail at the discreet sleeve compartment.

Lens sleeve pocket
Crew neck
Ribbed trims
Long sleeve
Regular fit
100% cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like