FALSE
20% PROFIT £28.50
CP COMPANY LENS POCKET CARGO JOGGERS GREY
20% PROFIT £28.50

CP COMPANY LENS POCKET CARGO JOGGERS GREY

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Adding a luxe touch to your casual wear, these grey joggers from CP Company feature ribbed cuffs, an elasticated waist with hidden drawstrings and the iconic lens detail to the cargo-style pocket on the leg.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like