CP COMPANY LENS FLEECE SHORTS
20% PROFIT £10.40

CP COMPANY LENS FLEECE SHORTS

Regular price £62.39 Sale price£51.99
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Revise your essential lounge-wear collection with the Lens Fleece Shorts as brought to you by C.P Company. Crafted in a regular fit from premium cotton, these shorts feature an elasticated waistband with a drawstring closure, two open hand pockets for convenience and solid colour throughout. There is a signature CP Company lens pocket along the side of the leg for some true brand appreciation and detail. Pair with a casual T Shirt or vest top in the summer.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like