FALSE
20% PROFIT £26.60

CP Company Lens Cotton Shorts - White

Regular price £159.60 Sale price£133.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This piece features a stretch drawstring waistband and a multitude of pockets with the brands signature lens detailing to one. This piece is perfect for lounge-wear and is not one to be missed. 

- Size selection: Standard sizing Fits true to size, take your regular size Regular fit 

- 100% cotton Machine washable

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like