CP COMPANY JUNIOR LOGO TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £39.60
CP COMPANY JUNIOR LOGO TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £39.60

CP COMPANY JUNIOR LOGO TRACKSUIT IN BLACK

Regular price £237.60 Sale price£198.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

TOP:

Crafted in a soft cotton fabrication, this sweatshirt then further features long sleeves, a crew collar neckline and ribbed trims for a stretchy fit. The look is then finished with the brand's signature lens detailing to the zipped left sleeve pocket along with the logo printed on the chest for a prominent brand trademarking.

BOTTOMS:

Constructed in a soft fleece style, these jogging bottoms feature an elasticated waistband with inner drawstrings, cuffed hems and three pockets. The look is then finished with the brand's signature brand-lens to the leg pocket to complete the designer appeal.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like