CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC LENS SWEATER
20% PROFIT £18.90
CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC LENS SWEATER
20% PROFIT £18.90

CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC LENS SWEATER

Regular price £113.40 Sale price£94.50
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Crafted in our basic cotton fleece, for a fit that features all-round comfort with a breathable construction.

 

- Crew neck

- Ribbed cuffs

- Lens detail sleeve pocket

- Long sleeves

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like