CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC FLEECE LOGO SWEATER IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £22.14
CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC FLEECE LOGO SWEATER IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £22.14
CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC FLEECE LOGO SWEATER IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £22.14

CP COMPANY JUNIOR BASIC FLEECE LOGO SWEATER IN BLUE

Regular price £132.84 Sale price£110.70
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Do not dry clean
  • - Wash separately
  • - Wash inside out
  • - Iron inside out
  • - Do not iron decorations
  • - do not expose to heat
  • - Remove detachable accessories before washing
  • - Dry inside out

COMPOSITION

  • - External fabric: 100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like