20% PROFIT £25.65


Regular price £153.90 Sale price£128.25
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

It's time to step it up when it comes to basics and C.P. Company is here to help. This soft cotton T-shirt with a chest logo features an all over digital print for something a little bit different than the rest this season.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like