FALSE
20% PROFIT £42.75

CP COMPANY GABARDINE LENS UTILITY SHIRT GREYSTONE

Regular price £256.50 Sale price£213.75
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

A men's utility shirt featuring a classic collar, branded zip fastening, and a secure patch pocket at the chest. Finished with a discreet sleeve compartment featuring the iconic C.P. Company Lens detail.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like