CP COMPANY FLATT NYLON OVER HEAD OVERSHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £70.20
CP COMPANY FLATT NYLON OVER HEAD OVERSHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £70.20
CP COMPANY FLATT NYLON OVER HEAD OVERSHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £70.20

CP COMPANY FLATT NYLON OVER HEAD OVERSHIRT IN GREEN

Regular price £421.20 Sale price£351.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

C.P. Company Lens detail at the sleeve compartment. Made in Flatt Nylon, a water-resistant woven fabric that is emerized via a high pressure rolling process, for a soft finish that combines with the garment dyeing treatment to produce a faintly washed effect.

  • - Emerized Monofilament Nylon
  • - Garment Dyed
  • - Zip Fastening
  • - Secure Chest Pocket
  • - Lens Detail Sleeve Pocket

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like