FALSE
20% PROFIT £28.50
CP COMPANY CREW NECK WHITE
20% PROFIT £28.50

CP COMPANY CREW NECK WHITE

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

A low-key edit of our classic sweatshirt, cut with a snug crew neck collar, ribbed trims, and our iconic Lens detail at the discreet sleeve compartment.

Lens sleeve pocket
Crew neck
Ribbed trims
Long sleeve
Regular fit
100% cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like