CP COMPANY COTTON RESIST DYED SHORTS IN BLEACHED APRICOT
20% PROFIT £29.70
CP COMPANY COTTON RESIST DYED SHORTS IN BLEACHED APRICOT
20% PROFIT £29.70
CP COMPANY COTTON RESIST DYED SHORTS IN BLEACHED APRICOT
20% PROFIT £29.70
CP COMPANY COTTON RESIST DYED SHORTS IN BLEACHED APRICOT
20% PROFIT £29.70

CP COMPANY COTTON RESIST DYED SHORTS IN BLEACHED APRICOT

Regular price £178.20 Sale price£148.50
/
Tax included.

Short Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Wash inside out
  • - Do not twist or wring
  • - Iron inside out
  • - Do not iron decorations
  • - do not expose to heat
  • - do not soak
  • - Dry inside out
  • - Do not expose the garment to direct sunlight or artificial light

COMPOSITION

  • - External fabric: 100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like