FALSE
20% PROFIT £21.97
CP COMPANY BERMUDA CARGO SHORTS
20% PROFIT £21.97

CP COMPANY BERMUDA CARGO SHORTS

Regular price £131.81 Sale price£109.84
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

These CP Company Bermuda Cargo Shorts are perfect for every day casual wear and summer time fashion. Featuring spacious buttoned pockets, belt loops and a velcro branded window.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like