CP COMPANY 20-1 JERSEY RESIST DYED T-SHIRT IN PASTEL YELLOW
20% PROFIT £19.80
CP COMPANY 20-1 JERSEY RESIST DYED T-SHIRT IN PASTEL YELLOW
20% PROFIT £19.80
CP COMPANY 20-1 JERSEY RESIST DYED T-SHIRT IN PASTEL YELLOW
20% PROFIT £19.80

CP COMPANY 20-1 JERSEY RESIST DYED T-SHIRT IN PASTEL YELLOW

Regular price £118.80 Sale price£99.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

A short sleeve t-shirt cut with a crew neck collar, and complete with a low-key C.P. Company logo detail at the chest. Crafted in our medium weight 20/1 cotton jersey, then resist dyed for a varied, tonal finish.

  • - Crew Neck
  • - Logo Detail At Chest
  • - Resist Dyed
  • - Relaxed Fit

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like