TERRACE CULT CARGO SHORTS :: BLACK
20% PROFIT £5.20

TERRACE CULT CARGO SHORTS :: BLACK

Regular price £31.19 Sale price£25.99
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

The new SS21 Cargo shorts have gone up a level, 100% cotton and extra lightweight, branding to the left leg pocket, belt loops as standard, these shorts also come in the new Terrace Cult branded zip bag.

Fabric - 100% cotton

Sizes Guide (Waist Size in Inches) 

S - 30" M - 32" L - 34" XL - 36" 2XL - 38" 3XL – 40” 4XL – 42” 

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like