Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Aluminum (W)
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Aluminum (W)
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Aluminum (W)
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Aluminum (W)
20% PROFIT £40.00

Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Aluminum (W)

Regular price£200.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Style

554724-078

Colourway

LIGHT SMOKE GREY/WHITE/ANTHRACITE

Release Date
07/04/2022

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like