Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)
20% PROFIT £45.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)
20% PROFIT £45.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)
20% PROFIT £45.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)
20% PROFIT £45.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)
20% PROFIT £45.00

Jordan 1 Mid - Light Smoke Grey (W)

Regular price£225.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Style

DD1649-001

Colourway

BLACK/WHITE-BLACK

Release Date

01/02/2021



All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like