C.P. COMPANY POCKET LENS SWEAT PANTS MARTINI OLIVE
20% PROFIT £28.50

C.P. COMPANY POCKET LENS SWEAT PANTS MARTINI OLIVE

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

C.P Company and casual sportswear go together hand in hand, and these olive green sweatpants confirm it. They’re cut from Makò cotton for a durable, super-soft feel and, at the thigh, they’re detailed with a cargo-style pocket and the label’s iconic Goggle Lens.

  • 100% Cotton
  • Loopback Jersey
  • Drawstring Waist
  • 2 Side Pockets
  • Cargo Pocket
  • Printed Branding
  • Elasticated Trims

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like