C.P. COMPANY GARMENT DYED STRETCH SATERN LENS POCKET SHORTS TOTAL ECLIPSE IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £37.05

C.P. COMPANY GARMENT DYED STRETCH SATERN LENS POCKET SHORTS TOTAL ECLIPSE IN BLUE

Regular price £222.30 Sale price£185.25
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Essential for warmer months, the right pair of shorts combine comfort with effortless style. Made from a lightweight cotton Stretch Sateen that offers comfort and room for a great degree of movement, these shorts are perfect for exploring the city or enjoying an away day. Finished with our iconic Lens detail on the thigh pocket. Garment dyed Lens detail pocket Twin hip pockets Belt loops Button waist fastening Cotton stretch sateen construction

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like