BURBERRY THOMAS BEAR PRINT SWEASHIRT
20% PROFIT £124.20
BURBERRY THOMAS BEAR PRINT SWEASHIRT
20% PROFIT £124.20

BURBERRY THOMAS BEAR PRINT SWEASHIRT

Regular price £745.20 Sale price£621.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Classic silhouette with stunning artwork the Dash Sweatshirt from burberry, crafted from loop-back organic cotton consistency for a comfortable feel that lasts. This sweatshirt isfeastures ribbed trims and tonal stitching throughout all while the design featuring an oversized teddy print which was designed in the brand's London design studio.

  • Regualr fit
  • Long Sleeve
  • Pull Over
  • Crew Neck
  • Ribbed Cuffs

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like