BURBERRY KIDS VINTAGE CHECK COTTON SHORTS
20% PROFIT £20.80

BURBERRY KIDS VINTAGE CHECK COTTON SHORTS

Regular price £124.80 Sale price£104.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • material: 100% cotton
  • lining: partially lined
  • pocket lining: 100% cotton
  • care instructions: machine wash at 40 degrees
  • side slit pockets, back pockets
  • zipper fly, button fastening
  • belt loops
  • Designer colour name: Archive Beige Ip chk
  • inner adjustable waist tabs

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like