BURBERRY CHECK PANEL COTTON BLEND HOODED TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £219.60
BURBERRY CHECK PANEL COTTON BLEND HOODED TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £219.60
BURBERRY CHECK PANEL COTTON BLEND HOODED TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £219.60

BURBERRY CHECK PANEL COTTON BLEND HOODED TRACKSUIT IN BLACK

Regular price £1,317.60 Sale price£1,098.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

JACKET-Crafted from 76% Cotton and 24% Polyester, this simple yet statement piece styles a block colour body, decorated with the brands DDS check patterning to the hood for instant brand recognition. Featuring a draw cord toggle to the neckline, a kangaroo pocket, ribbed trims and cosy fleece lining.

BOTTOMS-

  • Jogging pants in a brushed-back cotton blend, accented with check flannel side panels and a leather logo detail.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like