BOSS TITANIUM_RUNN_EME MIXED FABRIC TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £35.10
BOSS TITANIUM_RUNN_EME MIXED FABRIC TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £35.10
BOSS TITANIUM_RUNN_EME MIXED FABRIC TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £35.10

BOSS TITANIUM_RUNN_EME MIXED FABRIC TRAINERS IN BLACK

Regular price £210.60 Sale price£175.50
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Hybrid trainers with an EVA midsole, by BOSS. Featuring branding throughout, these trainers are created in a combination of materials including soft suede and sporty mesh. Decorative reflective details add a characterful finish to this pair.

Laces
Fully lined
Packaging: Box

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like