BOSS THREE PACK STRETCH COTTON BOXERS IN MULTI
20% PROFIT £7.02

BOSS THREE PACK STRETCH COTTON BOXERS IN MULTI

Regular price £42.12 Sale price£35.10
/
Tax included.

Short Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

 these trunks are designed in cotton blended with stretch for maximum comfort. Choose this pack to build everyday looks on refined foundations.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like