BOSS SLIM FIT RN T-SHIRT IN ORANGE
20% PROFIT £8.10
BOSS SLIM FIT RN T-SHIRT IN ORANGE
20% PROFIT £8.10

BOSS SLIM FIT RN T-SHIRT IN ORANGE

Regular price £48.60 Sale price£40.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
this short-sleeved T-shirt is printed with repeat BOSS logos across the chest with a signature stripe at the inner neck. A special finishing treatment delivers UPF 50 protection.

Slim fit
Crew neck

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like